If you’re trying to move your product out faster, without sacrificing quality and accuracy, Southern Metal Fabricators has a new, automated solution for angle and flat line production: The Peddinghaus Anglemaster AFPS-643/Q.
The Anglemaster is the all-in-one structural processing solution for continuous loading, punching, shearing, and unloading for angle and flat stock. Double punch tooling, single or double cut shearing, optional part stamping or carbide scribing — the 643/Q is just one more example of how Southern Metal Fabricators invests in new technologies to make your job easier.
Peddinghaus Anglemaster: Angle and Flat Line Capabilities
Before automation solutions like the Anglemaster from Peddinghaus, detailed components demanded the highest amount of labor, even for smaller tonnage. Today, the AFPS-643/Q is the new automation standard for accelerating angle and flat line production timelines, while ensuring quality.
Just a few features and capabilities include:
- Roller Measurement©
- Roller Measurement© is the standard for continuous production. Processes piece after piece without having to reload a carriage or other feed mechanism. Improves accuracy with two precision roller disks at the machine entry and exit.
- Double tool punch press
- Includes a 75-ton punch cylinder with two punch sizes per leg on 3-inch centers or 75 millimeter centers. Punch up to two different tool shapes or sizes per leg of angle in a single pass through the machine, with no tool change.
- Optional Signomat part stamping
- The 36-station (number/letter) part making press marks at a rate of one character per second.
- Optional Signoscript carbide scribing
- The versatile carbide marking station offers marking for any shape, number, or character. Mark at multiple depths or sizes without a tool change.
- Single or double cut shear
- Includes 230-ton single cut shear with optional 100-ton double cut shear. Designed to easily shear angle or flat bar.
Click here to learn more about the Anglemaster’s angle and flat line production capabilities, including technical specifications.
You’re in Good Company with the Anglemaster AFPS-643/Q
Southern Metal Fabricators invests in structural processing solutions like the Peddinghaus Anglemaster because we never compromise when it comes to your project’s quality and production timelines.
For angle and flat line production, the AFPS-643/Q is the preferred choice for high-precision structural steel fabrication, as well as:
- Transmission tower manufacturing
- Agricultural equipment manufacturing
- Conveyor manufacturing
- Heavy equipment manufacturing
- Stadium seating manufacturing
- Barge and ship building
- Overhead door frame manufacturing
- Aggregate handling manufacturing
- Lattice tower manufacturing
Looking for more solutions to move your product out faster, without compromising quality? Southern Metal Fabricators is ready to help you do just that, with a full suite of processing automation solutions, including:
- Peddinghaus Anglemaster AFPS-643/Q, the industry standard for automating angle and flat line production
- The Peddinghaus XDM-630, designed to accelerate CNC drilling, sawing, and materials processing
- The TRUMPF 3030 FiberMetal, for labor-saving laser cutting and sheet/plate production
- The Bend-Tech Dragon A400, the automated CNC plasma tube and pipe-cutting solution for accelerating railing production
Accelerate Your Structural Processing and Production Timelines
The above processing automation solutions are just a few of the investments Southern Metal Fabricators continues to make in fabrication innovation to help you find more cost-effective ways to deliver more value to your customers.
Contact us to learn how we can use our expertise and industry-leading automation to make your structural design a reality, while helping you:
- Increase throughput and speed timelines for structural metal fabrications.
- Improve accuracy for exact metal plate fit-up and eliminate extra grinding.
- Get dead-on, accurate, plasma-cut handrails that assemble perfectly.